Natural Gas Employees Association
The Natural Gas Employees’ Association exists:
- To solicit and organize bargaining units of employees and act as a bargaining agent on behalf of employees in collective bargaining, through certification and voluntary recognition;
- To negotiate with employers in good faith, to conclude collective agreements regarding rates of pay, hours of work and other working conditions.
- To promote high standards of workmanship among its members;
- To improve and maintain at a high level the moral, intellectual, physical and social conditions of employees;
- To encourage the advancement of employees in their employment;
- To regulate relations between employers and employees;
- To promote the general welfare of its members;
- To aid, deal or cooperate with other trade unions and organizations that have objects or purposes that are fully or partly similar to those of the Association;
- To bring about united action by employees.
The Natural Gas Employees’ Association (NGEA) is a trade union representing the employees of ATCO Gas and Pipelines Limited-Gas Division and ATCO Gas and Pipelines Limited-Pipelines Division.
The Natural Gas Employees’ Association is a not-for-profit organization, whose mission is to provide equal and effective representation to ensure growth, development and well being of all its members.