Investing in a quality AR15 bolt carrier group is the best way to prevent malfunctions in the long run. AR-15 NITRIDE SKELETONIZED LOW MASS BOLT CARRIER GROUP by Guntec (0) $195.99 On sale: $169.99 Sale. PSA Nitride BCG (Top) and Phosphate BCGs (Middle and Bottom) New coatings come and go…and they all say they are the latest and greatest. The answer is no. Bolt Carrier Groups/Kits. AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group Coatings. AR15 Upper Receiver BCG Combo $ 204.98 – $ 210.98 Select options. All these finishes assure corrosion resistance and reliable functioning. 158Shot Peened BoltHigh pressure testedMag particle inspectedGas Key Hardened to USGI SpecificationsGas Key Grade 8 Hardened FastenersGas Key Staked Per Mil-SpecTool Steel ExtractorExtractor SpringExtractor O-ring Insert Isn’t titanium nitride a nitride coating? These companies know they can trust Toolcraft... Out of stock. We can coat all BCG calibers (5.56, 6.8, .308, etc.) They are durable and dependable. I order a cheaper nitride BCG and it was definitely cheap! The ni boron samples have a couple that have discolored badly, which does not affect their functioning, some are as bright as new and one has peeled slightly where the hammer rides against it. Best Seller! For a more in-depth look at BCG finishes, see our blog post on AR15 BCG Finishes. Free Shipping on all Toolcraft Bolt Carrier Groups! $69.94 $79.95. A bolt carrier group that is coated with titanium nitride is gold in color, which is awesome. Nickel Boron is the top of the line coating, with its superbly smooth finish. However, some rifle owners do not understand that many 5.56/.223 BCGs can be used as a 300 BLK BCG. This Left Handed black nitride BCG is a great choice for any left handed build and comes in a mil-spec design and lifetime warranty. Theres fans of Nickel Boron BCGs, but you have to ask yourself, do I absolutely need it. In Stock. AR15.COM is the world’s largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. AR15 BCG finishes (l-r) Toolcraft Titanium Nitride, BCM BCG with Robar NP3+, Toolcraft Nickel Boron, Toolcraft Black Nitride, Colt BCG refinished in Chrome with Nickel Boron Gas Key, Toolcraft Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) Finish, Toolcraft Chrome Phosphate (Parkerized) There are a wide variety of finishes available for AR-15 bolt carrier groups (BCGs). PSA 5.56 Nitride MPI/HPT Full-Auto Bolt Carrier Group - 516447010 . In those circumstances, a titanium nitride or nickel coating is going to be your best bet. Out of Stock. The Nickel Boron has some natural lubricating properties, though you still need to lube it up just like any other BCG, and the Nickel Boron will wipe down a bit easier, but it still gets just as dirty. I was not pleased. More Info. Send us your BCG and we will coat the components with our patented EXO nickel boron technology. DLC. If youre willing to spend $300. SKU R1-LNIB-BCG. MI 5.56 Black Nitride C158 BCG Bolt Carrier Group M16 AR-15 AR15 Midwest Industries Full Auto . The nickel boron coating has increased lubricity and a low friction co-efficient; therefore, the life expectancy of a firearm will be greatly increased due to reduced friction wear. IN STOCK ... NiB-X bolt carrier groups (nickel boron BCG) and FailZero BCGs that reduce cleanup and wear and tear due to their durable coatings that reduce friction and buildup over time. Out of Stock. Your Price: $249.00 Out of Stock. Toolcraft 6.5 Creedmoor Double Ejector BCG $ 269.99 Add to cart. IMO it really comes down to if you like the looks of a nickel vs black colored BCG, because both will perform just as well as the other given they are of equal quality. Out of stock. Out of stock. Phase 5 AR-15 NICKEL BORON BOLT CARRIER GROUP AR15. In this article, we will talk about some of the available coatings and the differences between them. Nickel Boron is a coating, desired because of its natural lubricity and its ease to clean. Choose Options. We use a 9310 Vac-Arc steel Bolt over the Mil-Spec Carpenter 158 Bolt because it's stronger and after many test firings and torture tests we've found it to not only last longer but to be more durable. AR 9mm NICKEL BORON BOLT CARRIER GROUP (0) $195.99 On sale: $189.99 Sale. A Nickel Boron BCG with its slick surface will clean up quite a bit easier and faster than a standard BCG with a phosphate finish. Availability: Out of Stock. AR15/M16 - 5.56/223 Bolt Carrier Group Nitride QPQ $ 149.95 $ 129.95 SALE M16 5.56/223 Bolt Carrier Group Nickel Boron $ 189.95 $ 159.95 SALE 6.5 Grendel Bolt Carrier Group $ 179.95 $ 149.95 SALE 6.5 Type II Grendel Nitride Bolt Assembly $ 89.95 $ 74.95 SALE (4 Types). We source our components from manufacturers that meet or exceed Military Specifications. BOOTLEG 5.56 NITRIDE BCG COMPLETE. No offense... but I would rather buy ammo with those dollars... Having fired AR's for decades.. Titanium is changed from a solid to a gas and reacted with nitrogen in a vacuum, which creates very thin film. Brownells is your source for Chrome Phosphate Silver Nickel-Boron AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group at Brownells parts and accessories. A completely assembled, ready to install M16/4 Bolt and Carrier System. The next coating we will talk about is the various nickel coatings. Shop and compare our Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) and parts selections. Black Nitride offers increased wear-resistance, fatigue strength, corrosion resistance, lubricity and cosmetic appeal. They are also very sleek looking, as they are usually a shiny silver. Nickel Boron. The Nickel Boron Carrier is machined from 9310 steel. Aero Precision 5.56 Nitride Bolt Carrier Group Complete BCG AR15 AR-15. Top 10 Revealed, How to Carve a Pumpkin with a Handgun (Or an AK-47). Toolcraft AR10 Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group $ 249.99 Read more. Your Price: $169.95 ... Faxon 5.56/300 BLK Gunner Light Weight Bolt Carrier Group Nitride M16 Bolt Carrier Group AR15 BCG. A popular type is the 5.56 bolt carrier group, which also works as a 5.56 .223 bolt carrier group. We will coat the carrier assembly, bolt, extractor and cam pin. To the OP..Nickel Boron is a great coating but unlike Nitride,QpQ,Melonite etc it IS a surface coating and not metal treatment.The problem with NiB is most places don't know the correct formula to make it consistently right.They are prone to flaking and being a exterior coating can affect the total outside dimensions of the parts being coated.The few companies that can do NiB correctly had ties to the original formula.And they are not 100$ cost BCGs… Notify When In Stock. Notify When In Stock ... Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Dismiss notification. In Stock. Add to Cart. Tooling marks all around. Nickel Boron bolt? The above response made some good points. Compare. If I can improve the performance for the ". Had to remove the left over machine marks and consequently any nitride finish! They are durable and dependable. There may be cheaper options out there, but keep in mind that you usually get what you pay for. If you are looking for a bolt carrier group for sale, Surplus Ammo has what you need. Odin Works 6.5 Grendel Type 2 Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group. Nickel Boron Coating Inside and Out (Bolt, Carrier, and Gas Key) Laser Engraved with ST Spider logo. Sale Price: $159.95 Add To Cart. Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group w/ Black Nitride Bolt This M16 Bolt Carrier Group comes with a Nickel Boron carrier and a Black Nitride Bolt. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. IMO it really comes down to if you like the looks of a nickel vs black colored BCG, because both will perform just as well as the other given they are of equal quality. 158 Carpenter Steel; Shot Peened; High Pressure Tested (HPT) Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) Mil Spec Extractor. Titanium Nitride. If Nickel Boron was really that much superior to standard nitride, you would see companies like BCM, Daniel Defense, and Noveske putting them in their rifles. Out of stock. It requires a salt bath, but the metals undergo a reaction that creates multiple layers on the surface. MI 5.56 Black Nitride C158 BCG Bolt Carrier Group M16 AR-15 AR15 Midwest Industries Full Auto. The Nickel Boron … RAINIER ARMS AR-15 PRECISION MATCH GRADE BCG - NITRIDE. PREMIUM 5.56 NICKEL BORON BCG WITH CARPENTER 158 BOLT - NO LOGOCaliber: 5.56/.223Finish: Nickel Boron CoatingBolt Steel: Milspec Carpenter No. The bolt carrier group is placed in phosphoric acid and heated up to around 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Nitride coatings, such as black nitride and Melonite, are very tough bolt carrier groups. Packaged Toolcraft Black Nitride 5.56/223 Bolt Carrier Group (AR15/M16)-MPI Tested This item is currently on order MSRP: $139.95 . Isn’t titanium nitride a nitride coating? Yes absolutely worth it. MSRP Price: $149.00. Faxon 9mm PCC Blowback Full-Mass Bolt Carrier Group $ 165.00 Click for Price $ 149.99 Add to cart. Well, I haven't had any experience of the AR fouling the bolt so badly it jams; but the most I've put through an AR in a day is 800rds. You will still get carbon build up on the tail of the bolt, but nothing can prevent that. Once again, this requires some chemical knowledge. This is our standard Nickel Boron Coated Bolt Carrier Group for the 5.56./.223 caliber. First class service and best value found here online. KNS Precision Inc. KNS AR15 FIRING PIN RETAINING PIN. Did lots of research and eventually went w/the AIM V2 Nitride bcg. Otherwise I would stick with a reputable company for BCGs and just buy the black nitride BCGs. $169.99. Phosphate coated bolt carrier groups will be very resistant to heat, wear, and corrosion. Review this item. Toolcraft. Out of stock. A nickel boron bolt carrier group will have greater lubricity and corrosion resistance than both chrome and nitride BCGs. AR10 Black Nitride Bolt ... $ 155.00 Read more; AR10 Nickel Boron Bolt $ 100.00 Read more; AR10 Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group $ 170.00 Read more; AR10 Phosphate Bolt $ 80.00 Read more; AR10 Phosphate Bolt Carrier Group $ 150.00 Read more; AR10 Stainless Steel Firing Pin $ 20.00 Read more; AR10 Titanium Firing Pin $ 30.00 Read more; California. Toolcraft Nickel Boron BCG 556. It has a shinier finish than the standard matte finish of … 10 Pack of Standard Gas Rings $ … Good finish is useless on poorly machine carrier. And is easier to clean. Out of Stock. Put me on the Waiting List. Nitriding, the various many ways its done, is a case hardening by changing the structure of the first few microns of the layers of steel which resists fatigue and corrosion. Everything is going great, until you are faced with one issue. While I do have an AR running a NiB BCG and its great, I am a big fan of nitride treatments and am more inclined to purchase those parts. A nickel boron nitride coating is deposited from a solution that contains a reducing agent (such as an alkylamineborane or sodiumborohydride), nickel ions, a buffer, complexant, and control chemicals. Titanium Nitride. Gentlemen, I cannot say enough good things about your product!! FAIL AR15 BCG No Hammer Nickel Boron Coated Nickel Finish. Free Shipping Sitewide! AR15 Bolts (.223/5.56) AR15 Black Nitride Bolt $47.00 Read more AR15 Nickel Boron Bolt $50.00 Read DSG enhanced BCG, enhanced BCG. Out of stock. Aero Precision 5.56 Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group $ 179.99 Select options. However, if you ever might have to be concealed, such as in a tactical or home defense situation, you definitely want to look elsewhere, as the titanium nitride coated bolt carrier groups are a very shiny gold. All E2 Armory products are competitively priced and include FREE E2 Armory stickers. LEFT HANDED Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group - MPI Bolt. Titanium nitride is a better choice than nickel boron though, because it is much more durable. All of the bolt carrier groups from Right to Bear Arms and Supply include special features that provide the best bang for your buck. FAIL EXO FIRING PIN. EXO_Rifle_BCG_Coating_Order_Form.pdf. Your Price: $299.95 Out of Stock. Out of stock . I realize this is just a sampling of 15-20 rifles but is enough for me to stick with the nitride processed barrels and BCG's in the future. Phosphate coating, also known as manganese phosphate coating, phosphating, and Parkerizing, is a pretty simple process. Just wanted to add that Daniel Defense does make a BCG in nickel. It is made from mil-spec 304 SS and then salt bath nitrocarburized. Much like a nickel phosphorus coating, the process for plating with nickel boron nitride is electroless, meaning it utilizes an autocatalytic chemical reaction in place of an electric current. Premium 5.56 Nickel Boron BCG with Carpenter 158 Bolt - No Logo . I have seen AR's go thousands of rounds without a cleaning and still function fine, and even if an excessively dirty bolt is causing your gun to jam, just clean it and it will be good for at least 1000rds. Toolcraft Logo'd Left Handed 5.56 Nickel Boron MPI Full-Auto Bolt Carrier Group . However, they are also very resistant to corrosion, and are extremely smooth. The answer is … However, the nickel coatings are not nearly as durable, and are more expensive than the phosphate coated ones. These have a variety of names, some of which are nickel boron, nickel boron nitride, and NP3. I purchased a FailZero EXO nickel boron lightweight BCG for my 300AAC build after watching a youtube video by "sootch00". This coating has an extremely low coefficient of friction and wear resistance, and it also provides a high degree of corrosion protection. Our BCG collection is available with Phosphate, NP3, Melonite and Nitride coatings as well as eye-catching Nickel Boron. Basically, nitrogen and carbon are diffused into ferrous materials at an extremely high temperature. What a wonderful world we live in these days.... 40$ lowers and 90$ BCGs. They show little wear other than discoloring. Bolt Carrier Group Coatings: What’s the Difference? And is easier to clean. Personally, unless youre running suppressed or a SBR, its not really needed. What Does Grain Mean in Ammo and What Grain Should I Be Using? Nickel Boron coatings are also known to reduce problems with function due to the decrease in overall friction and wear. Titanium nitride coatings are created through a process called vapor deposition. This finish is accomplished through a process called ferritic nitrocarburizing. Complete HMB Bolt with Cam Pin ... Sale. SALE PRICE: $139.95 . We offer quality NP3 bolt carrier groups (nickel Teflon BCG), NiB-X bolt carrier groups (nickel boron BCG) and FailZero BCGs that reduce cleanup and wear and tear due to their durable coatings that reduce friction and buildup over time. The bolt is made from enhanced 9310 steel while the carrier is made from 8620 tool steel. $188.66. There are actually quite a few more options than most people realize. These standards have given each consumer the confidence that when they use a Toolcraft bolt carrier group in their weapon, it will do what it was created to do, round after round for years to come. All these finishes assure corrosion resistance and reliable functioning. Recommendations. $170.05 | Next product. The result of this process is a bolt carrier group that has almost no friction. Nickel Boron / Nitride Bolt Carrier Group - 9310 - MPI - M16 BCG (5.56) MSRP $169.99 . Mil Spec Carrier. In Stock. Quantity: Sorry we are … $149.99. When taking a look at coatings for an AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group, you are most likely to see examples of: Phosphate, Black Nitride, Nickel Boron, Ion Bond DLC (Diamond-Like Coating), Titanium Nitride, among others. Score: 5.00 (votes: 1) $169.95; 87 other people are subscribed to back-in-stock and price-drop alert for this product. I have never had an issue a "fancy" coated BCG would have fixed. It is engineered to minimize on friction by cutting down the surface to surface contact between sliding parts. Your Price: $134.99 Out of Stock. Out of Stock. Our biggest seller is the Black Nitride, and it is generally the least expensive. Top 10 Revealed, How to Sight in a Red Dot Scope Without Shooting. MPI, Premium Quality and Finish! Out of stock. In Stock (0) ... Delta Deals Sylvan Arms 9MM Glock Magwell Conversion Block + 9MM Nitride Bolt Carrier Group + "Holy" Ambidextrous AR … Nickel Boron. Your Price: $140.00 Out of Stock. Bolt: 5.56/.223 Left-Handed Bolt assembly From hunters … PREMIUM 5.56 NICKEL BORON BCG WITH CARPENTER 158 BOLT - NO LOGOCaliber: 5.56/.223Finish: Nickel Boron CoatingBolt Steel: Milspec Carpenter No. Apr 22, 2017 - Amazon.com : Reign Supreme MFG Titanium Nitride Carrier w/ Nickel Boron Key & B0lt 5.56 .223 556 223 TiN NiB : Sports & Outdoors $288.54. Rating: 96%. Titanium nitride is a better choice than nickel boron though, because it is much more durable. Phosphate coated bolt carrier groups have more friction, so they will require more lube to work well. This process requires a pretty high level of chemical knowledge, but we will attempt to give you the down and dirty. Not to get into the middle of the discussion but i have ni boron or black nitride on at least fifteen of my rifles and a variety of manufacturers. If you are looking for the best overall bolt carrier group, look for a titanium nitride one. $123.91 $129.95. Out of Stock. Black Nitride. NOW AVAILABLE IN SEMI ONLY VERSION AS WELL (SELECT STYLE BELOW). Nickel Boron is an advanced metal finish that offers high resistance to wear and corrosion as well as having an ultra low co-efficient of friction. Chrome & Magnesium Phosphate. If you just want something tough and durable, check out the nitride coatings. Add NiB Hammer for $15 Option. They are very similar to phosphate coatings, but are easier to clean. Questions & Answers The rough phosphate tends to hold the dirt and grit while the Nickel Boron doesn’t seem to as much. "My biggest complaint of the AR is that it fouls the bolt badly and is prone to jamming due to the gas design. Complete Bolt and Group is Nickel Boron coated and Chrome Lined. Your Price: $429.00 Out of Stock. Out of stock. If you are looking to spend more, the Nickel Boron, DLC and Titanium Nitride all offer a very slick feel and easy clean up. 10.5” 5.56 Government Profile Carbine Length AR 15 Barrel, Modern Series $ 111.99 $ 174.99. ... SAA AR-15/M16 Partial NICKEL BORON V1.2 Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) - .223/5.56/300AAC. $12.51. If you are building a show weapon, you probably want something that is nicer looking. However, it does have a few shortfalls. I know what you’re thinking. Coating: Extremely Durable Nickel Boron Coating. Knights Armament … F-1 Firearms Durabolt 5.56 Nato Silver Bolt Carrier Group, Silver DB-556-CRN ... TRYBE Defense Milspec Complete AR10 .308 Bolt Carrier Group, Nitride Black, BCG308-QPQ (5) $199.99 $149.99 Save Up to $50.00. I ran almost 300 rounds through it the first week with NO malfunctions what so ever!! Add to Cart Compare. Also similar to nickel coatings, titanium nitride bolt carrier groups are pretty expensive. Black Nitride coated carrier and bolt; Caliber: 5.56mm; Fits: AR15, M4, M16, 300BLK ; 9310 Steel bolt; MPI Magnetic Particle Inspected; Wolff Extra Power Extractor spring with black Insert; Properly staked gas key with grade 8 hardware; 8620 case hardened steel carrier; Ejection Port: Area is milled with added material for more strength and rigidity. And easier to clean. Not too long ago I was doing the NiB vs Nitride debate. As a result, it doesn’t require much lube and is very easy to clean. Complete 6.5 Creedmoor Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) - Nitride. Toolcraft AR10 308 Bolt Carrier Group Black Nitride $ 219.99 Read more. Our electroless nickel boron nitride coatings(EN-BN coatings) are co-deposits of hard nickel and a boron nitride matrix, which gives this coating both hardness and lubricity. Free Shipping on all Toolcraft Bolt Carrier Groups! $110.00; R1 Tactical Lightweight AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group - Nickel Boron. United Defense LR-308 Nickel Boron BCG + Charging Handle - Fits All .308 Win, 6.5 Creed, .243 Win. Quick view. Price. Rating: 98%. It is used in military rifles, which increases its popularity, but also guarantees its durability. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. About AR15.COM. Nickel will be less expensive, but less durable. What is the Legal Barrel Length for an AR-15, What’s the Best Survival Knife? So, you’re working on building or upgrading your AR-15. Nickel Boron has a columnar morphology due to the growth mechanism of the deposit. Featured Items. I have tried nickel boron BCGs twice, and both times resulted in timing issues. Titanium Nitride 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) ... Nickel Boron 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 114.99 $ 114.99 Read more Quick View. No matter which direction you choose, make sure you stick to quality brands. Notify When In Stock. If you are looking for the best overall bolt carrier group, look for a titanium nitride one. Sale! As … The chrome & phosphate finish is perfect for traditionalists. Here’s my opinion… Nitride is black and shiny. Phase 5 AR-15 Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group. Out of stock. Out of Stock. Fail Zero EXO M16 Bolt Carrier Group BCG AR15 Failzero Nickel Boron AR-15 Part. The carrier also features forward assist serrations. AR10 DPMS Pattern BCG - .308 Bolt Carrier Group - Black Nitride Anderson Manufacturing 5.56/.223 Bolt Carrier (carrier only) CMMG MKG GUARD Radial Delayed Blowback .45ACP BCG and 8" Barrel Combo Fail Zero Nickel Boron EXO Bolt Carrier Group BCG - .308 Win Nickel Boron EXO M16 / Ar15 Full Auto Bolt Carrier Group: Titanium Nitride TiN M16 / Ar15 MPI Bolt Carrier Group 5.56/223: FailZero Nickel Boron EXO Coated M16 Complete Bolt Carrier Group: $304.22. This finish not only reduces the friction, but it also dissipates heat, allowing for the least wear and tear. Sale Price: $119.95 ... WMD Guns Nickel Boron X Bolt Carrier Group This item is currently on order MSRP: $175.00 . DLC. Toolcraft. Part Number: MI-BCG-NIT. LMT Lewis Machine & Tool Enhanced M16 Bolt Carrier Group 5.56 L7Q3 Full BCG. Copyright © [wpsos_year] by Daily Shooting | Shooting Tips And Reviews. What’s The Best Ear Protection For Shooting? Bolt carrier material: 8620 steel. Here’s my opinion… Nitride is black and shiny. ARCHIVED; AR-15 » Rifles, Uppers, Lowers, Barrels, and more. Bootleg. Toolcraft Logo'd Premium 5.56 Nickel Boron BCG with Carpenter 158 Bolt - 5165449729 | Palmetto State Armory JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I find it interesting that you said you find AR's are prone to jamming because the bolt gets dirty. They are similar to phosphate coatings in terms of durability, but are slightly easier to clean.

Amazon Plug Provisioning Failure 3:8:400:3, Buell Rdr2 Calm, Adam Rossiter Net Worth, Blaupunkt Baltimore 650bd Installation Kit, Closing Cost Calculator Orlando Florida, Walgreens Ear Thermometer, Forest Elementary School Auburn Mi, Table Jumps To Next Page In Word, Ski Queen Cheese Where To Buy, Queen's Medical School Admission Statistics, Babysitting Stage 4 Restrictions,