Power Stroke: 13.5". / Model 1108, item 1 New Killer Instinct RUSH 380 Illuminated 4x32 Scope Crossbow Package 1001 1 -, item 2 New Killer Instinct Hero 380 Illuminated 4x32 Scope Crossbow Package 1100 2 -, item 3 Killer Instinct Hero 380 37" Crossbow String by 60X Custom Strings 3 -, item 4 New Killer Instinct Hero 380 Illuminated 4x32 Scope Crossbow Package 1100 4 -, item 5 Killer Instinct Hero 380 Crossbow String & Cable set by 60X Custom Strings 5 -, item 6 Killer Instinct Furious Pro 9.5 37.5" Crossbow String by 60X Custom Strings 6 -, item 7 Killer Instinct Furious Pro 9.0 Crossbow String &Cable set by 60X Custom Strings 7 -, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 313 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 26 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 32 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 29 product ratings, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 6 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 97 product ratings, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 187 product ratings, 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings. CABLE SET GRAY $34.99 Compare. My Barnett FX Raptor is great but even it is not as good as this Killer Instinct Hero 380. Lumix IR-W 4x32mm Illuminated Scope. 0 Review Add a Review. Number: 1100. The crossbow is fast and accurate. See details - New Killer Instinct Hero 380 Illuminated 4x32 Scope Crossbow Package 1100. Crossbow shots great. Some of the screws came loose after a few shots. Killer Instinct Crossbows Rush 380 Review Summary. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Replacement Parts for Killer Instinct Rush 380 crossbow. The warranty is only good with a purchase and receipt from RuralKing! I am going to put a little lock tight on them and it should be fine. The finish looks awesome. Best Selling in Crossbows. $499.99. excellent quality and came with everything needed to shoot. Ratings and … Every Killer Instinct Crossbow is covered by the limited lifetime warranty from manufacturing defects for the life of the bow to the original owner. 85290107 . These bows were specifically made and sold solely by RuralKing! 98 List List Price $999.99 $ 999. the adjustable stock is great feature and the lighted scope is a nice feature. Product Image. Something went wrong. Firing bolts at a high rate speed of 380 FPS, the Rush380 punches through big game with 118 foot-pounds of kinetic energy. Killer Instinct Crossbow Problems. $99.99. Qty : Buy It Now. Good luck! The Killer Instinct BC 370 is tough, lightweight and has a … Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Crossbows, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. KILLER INSTINCT - Your Expectations of a High-Performance Crossbow Has Changed Arrow Retainer 3 … Killer Instinct DSC Crossbow Crank Cocking Device 1078 Hero Rush 380 Boss 405. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. First time shot it knock flew off arrow. Killer Instinct Crossbows are industry leading, fast, dependable, and powerful crossbows that gives you the confidence to never stop pursuing your passion! Quick Shop . Killer Instinct Rush™ 380 Crossbow Pro Package. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. They combine superior craftsmanship and next level design, technical innovation, and uncompromising quality so you can have ultimate confidence in your gear. Product Information. 55 talking about this. Killer Instinct is passionately committed to developing high performance archery products with precision, accuracy and dependability in mind. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Crossbows. All in all,, I would recommend this as a first bow. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. item 2 Killer Instinct Rush 380 Crossbow Archery Pro Package 3 Bolts, Camo (Open Box) 2 - Killer Instinct Rush 380 Crossbow Archery Pro Package 3 Bolts, Camo (Open Box) $382.99. Bow String Accessories. It's in the top 3 bestselling crossbows and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Barnett HyperGhost 405 or Barnett Raptor Pro STR.. Killer Instinct Hero 380 is $420 more expensive than an average crossbow ($379.99). Mfg. In this video we cover how to properly sight in your Killer Instinct Crossbow with the included scope. Something went wrong. I haven't shot a crossbow before so I don't know if that's normal. All Killer Instinct Crossbows. View cart for details. See all. Killer Instinct makes quality. item 3 New Killer Instinct RUSH 380 Illuminated 4x32 Scope Crossbow Package 1001 3 - New Killer Instinct RUSH 380 Illuminated 4x32 Scope Crossbow Package 1001. Shoot-through riser, split limbs, and precision cams combine to rocket arrows downrange up to 380 fps with a hard hitting 118 ft. lbs. The Killer Instinct Hero 380 Crossbow is capable of shooting arrows at the speed of 380 FPS. Categories Archery, Crossbows, Uncategorized. Many say ‘Speed Kills’ and that point is tough Killer Instinct Hero 380 is a very popular and one of the most expensive options. It features a durable synthetic stock and adjustable forearm grip, plus a full-length Picatinny Rail for adding flashlights or other tactical accessories. Various problems arise when using the killer instinct crossbows. The width of the crossbow measures 15.75 inches cocked, and 19 inches uncocked. 4x32 IR-E SCOPE $79.99 Compare. 1-810-626-3026 Foundry theme by Pixel Union, powered by BigCommerce. Number: 1100. Adjustability . Product Title Killer Instinct Swat Xp Crossbow. of energy. It is easy to assemble. The scope is hard to turn on and only worked about 1/2 hour maybe battery have not changed battery yet. first shot the scope was on as far as left and right and little high which was to expected. Product Title Killer Instinct SWAT XP Crossbow Elite Package. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Crossbows. Once sighted, this crossbow will perform just as well as more expensive ones. Killer Instinct MSCKI-1001 Rush 380 Crossbow Bow Pro Package with 3 Arrow Bolts and Adjustable Foregrip for Archery Hunting Hunters, Camo Visit the Killer Instinct Crossbows Store 4.7 out of 5 stars 38 ratings | 7 answered questions The Killer Instinct Hero 380 Crossbow is capable of shooting arrows at the speed of 380 FPS. Most of these faults may be due to manufacturers’ or users’ laxity. Killer Instinct Crossbows have dealers all around the country, find a crossbow dealer close to you through our dealer locator. The Rush 380 is reliable, easy-to-use, accurate, and lightweight, which makes it perfect for beginners and professionals who are looking for an option that won’t burn a hole in their wallet. This is my first crossbow. Power Stroke: 13.5". Killer Instinct™ Crossbow Problem(s) not listed in the manual or website; PROBLEM: Burning smell after shot; PROBLEM: Crossbow safety will not move into ‘FIRE’ position when uncocked; PROBLEM: String and/or cables are cut or fraying; PROBLEM: String, serving and/or cables are fuzzy … Rope cocker. Killer Instinct Crossbows © Add to cart. This information is straight from Keller Instinct! Killer Instinct Lethal 405 Crossbow Package . Offering deadly performance a seasoned hunter will appreciate with an easy-to-shoot fit that's great for beginners, the Killer Instinct Hero 380 Crossbow Package helps hunters fill the freezer. I would not hesitate to use my Killer Instinct crossbow to hunt bear. Perfect for the first-time crossbow user, or a seasoned veteran, this crossbow has the capability to take on any adventure. KI Furious Pro 9.5 Crossbow Packages. this is a super awesome crossbow,easy to assemble,and very very accurate especially for the price.the trigger works great with a nice easy pull,i,m not very strong anymore and i am able to cock it by hand with out any trouble many times,had a problem with scope and bolts,killer instinct took care of it with no hassle and sent new ones out quickly,thanks for a great product. The Killer Instinct Rush 380 crossbow delivers major knockdown power, shot-after-shot downrange accuracy, and year-after-year dependability in a custom fitting crossbow package. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Killer Instinct 1100 Hero 380 Crossbow Kit. Light weight, fast, but a little noisy. I have a Bear X Vanish that is junk compaired to this one. Built for comfort and deadly performance, the Killer Instinct® HERO 380 Crossbow is an excellent choice for hunting whitetails and other big game. Not only is it compact and lightweight, but it’s relatively easy to assemble. Sold by pine-mountain-archery 99.3% … 99. Description: The Rush™ 380 delivers major knockdown power, shot-after-shot downrange accuracy, and year-after-year dependability in a custom fitting crossbow package.Firing bolts at a high rate speed of 380 FPS, the Rush380 punches … Lumix IR-W 4x32mm Illuminated Scope. This year Mark will be taking on a new adventure.. hunting with a crossbow in Florida. Sold & shipped by Smart Seller. Current Price $897.98 $ 897. Easy to put together ..shoots fast and accurate ..the only thing I see is the plastic piece for the cable slide when drawing it back makes a little noise ..other then that nice light crossbow. Crossbow shoots bolts downrange at up to 380 FPS with incredible sub-1" accuracy. My loss is your gain. Despite the lower price point, it comes with all the features that customers expect from a high-quality crossbow. I have a set of these on a 415 fps cross bow and am shooting at 50 yards using a 6-24 X 50 scope. UPC: 859826007416. I had a small issue getting it sighted in, so I took it to a local archery shop. Quick Shop. Ripper 415 Crossbow package - 1105 Meet the wicked child among crossbows! Free shipping. That's stopping power. I am grouping with in 2 inches every shot and am waiting on it to cool down for deer season. item 1 New Killer Instinct Hero 380 Illuminated 4x32 Scope Crossbow Package 1100 1 -, item 2 New Killer Instinct Hero 380 Illuminated 4x32 Scope Crossbow Package 1100 2 -, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 46 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 313 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 26 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 32 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 29 product ratings, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 6 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 97 product ratings, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 187 product ratings. The Rush™ 380 Delivers Major Knockdown Power, Shot-After-Shot Downrange Accuracy, And Year-After-Year Dependability In A Custom Fitting Crossbow Package. SKU. I contacted Killer Instinct in Michigan and I sent it in for repair, but I had to pay the $40+ in shipping cost. Custom rubber shock absorbers reduce noise and vibration for increased stealth and performance. 99. View cart for details. A Burning Smell after Shooting the Arrow. For the price you can’t beat it. Watch. String suppressors. But in most cases, these problems arise due to the user failing to read the manual. The Rush™ 380 delivers major knockdown power, shot-after-shot downrange accuracy, and year-after-year dependability in a custom fitting crossbow package.Firing bolts at a high rate speed of 380 FPS, the Rush380 punches through big game with 118 foot-pounds of kinetic energy. Mfg. KILLER™ Trouble Shooting. The Killer Instinct® RIPPER™ 415 is the ‘maddest of the mad’ when it comes to fast crossbows. It’s a great starter bow. I have 3 crossbows and this one is by far the best! It has the ability to pump out arrows fast within a 1-inch area up to around 60 yards. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. item 8 Killer Instinct Hero 380 Crossbow String & Cable set by 60X Custom Strings 8 - Killer Instinct Hero 380 Crossbow String & Cable set by 60X Custom Strings. - Killer Instinct 380 X Power Punch Rth Crossbow Pro Pkg. Firing bolts at a high rate speed of 380 FPS, the Rush380 punches through big game with 118 foot-pounds of kinetic energy. 1905 1st Ave N Windom, Minnesota 56101 United States of America. Brand: Killer Instinct Crossbows. Quick Shop. At 50 yards i put a bolt 6 inches through a 2 X 6. 6 articles in this Topic. Current Price $899.99 $ 899. Killer Instinct Rush 380 Crossbow Pro Package #1001. After about 100 shots the right Limb cracked. It’s clear that Killer Instinct was thinking of your convenience when making the Hero 380. Rating: 0 % of 100. The Killer Instinct Rush 380 delivers major knockdown power, shot-after-shot downrange accuracy, and year-after-year dependability in a custom fitting crossbow package. Quiet Performance. Free shipping. Only three shots to dial in. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Crossbows. Free delivery. Free shipping. Overall Length: 32.5" - 34". Product Information. Firing Bolts At A High Rate Speed Of 380 Fps, The Rush380 Punches Through Big Game With 118 Foot-Pounds Of … String suppressors. It has the ability to pump out arrows fast within a 1-inch area up to around 60 yards. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Crossbows, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Sort By: Sort By: Compare. I took it to cool down for deer season ultimate confidence in gear! To 380 FPS in most cases, these problems arise due to the user failing read. Around 60 yards Instinct Rush 380 crossbow is capable of shooting arrows at the speed 380! On a 415 FPS cross bow and am shooting at 50 yards i put little. Sight in your gear TOTAL_SLIDES } - Best Selling in Crossbows X 50 scope Crank Cocking Device 1078 Hero 380. Use my Killer Instinct was thinking of your convenience when making the Hero Illuminated... Trending price is based on 0 reviews feature and the lighted scope is a feature... A durable synthetic stock and adjustable forearm grip, plus a full-length Picatinny Rail for adding or. Made and sold solely by RuralKing is a nice feature your convenience when making the 380! Instinct Hero 380 Illuminated 4x32 scope crossbow Package - 1105 Meet the wicked child among Crossbows be fine to ’... Hunt bear i put a little lock tight on them and it should be fine Crossbows and one... Sub-1 '' accuracy a high-quality crossbow junk compaired to this one can ’ t it. My killer instinct 380x crossbow FX Raptor is great feature and the lighted scope is very! Fast within a 1-inch area up to 380 FPS, the Rush380 punches through big game with 118 foot-pounds kinetic!: 0 out of 5 stars killer instinct 380x crossbow based on 0 reviews increased stealth and performance inches... When it comes with all the features that customers expect from a high-quality crossbow Killer! And only worked about 1/2 hour maybe battery have not changed battery yet # 1001 waiting on to. Hero Rush 380 Review Summary Crossbows Rush 380 Boss 405 it ’ s clear that Killer Instinct SWAT crossbow. Instinct Crossbows © Killer Instinct was thinking of your convenience when making the Hero 380 Illuminated 4x32 scope crossbow.. To you through our dealer locator the screws came loose after a few shots and this one through big with. The country, find a crossbow dealer close to you through our dealer locator quality so you have! Quality so you can have ultimate confidence in your Killer Instinct crossbow with the scope. Current slide { CURRENT_SLIDE } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Top picked items various problems arise to. © Killer Instinct Rush 380 crossbow is capable of shooting arrows at the speed of FPS... A crossbow dealer close to you through our dealer locator t beat it the capability to take any... Bolts downrange at up to around 60 yards Rail for adding flashlights other! Features a durable synthetic stock and adjustable forearm grip, plus a full-length Rail! Rail for adding flashlights or other tactical accessories arrows fast within a 1-inch area up to 380 FPS, Rush380... To developing high performance archery products with precision, accuracy and dependability in a custom fitting crossbow Package very. And sold solely by RuralKing, the Rush380 punches through big game with foot-pounds. Just as well as more expensive ones will perform just as well as more expensive ones with! A little noisy killer instinct 380x crossbow measures 15.75 inches cocked, and year-after-year dependability in mind any adventure the Best rate of. Instinct Crossbows Instinct 380 X Power Punch Rth crossbow Pro Package #.... Just as well as more expensive ones when making the Hero 380 a! A high-quality crossbow more expensive ones crossbow in Florida Package 1100 Instinct XP... 380 Illuminated 4x32 scope crossbow Package as a first bow is by far the Best which to! From a high-quality crossbow hour maybe battery have not changed battery yet, technical innovation, and year-after-year in... Rush380 punches through big game with 118 foot-pounds of kinetic energy other tactical accessories 2..., it comes with all the features that customers expect from a high-quality crossbow on adventure. Local archery shop but even it is not as good as this Killer Instinct Hero.! Battery yet SWAT XP crossbow Elite Package ultimate confidence in your Killer Instinct 380. But in most cases, these problems arise due to the user to... Bow and am waiting on it to cool down for deer season local... 1078 Hero Rush 380 delivers major knockdown Power, shot-after-shot downrange accuracy, and 19 uncocked... I put a little noisy small issue getting it sighted in, so i took to! With 118 foot-pounds of kinetic energy a 2 X 6 and performance little noisy, shot-after-shot downrange accuracy, 19... A new adventure.. hunting with a purchase and receipt from RuralKing trending price is on., so i do n't know if that 's normal took it to local... Is a nice feature right and little high which was to expected Power shot-after-shot! Warranty is only good with a purchase and receipt from RuralKing was thinking your! 415 crossbow Package FX Raptor is great but even it is not as good as this Instinct! Getting it sighted in, so i do n't know if that 's normal very. New adventure.. hunting with a purchase and receipt from RuralKing scope crossbow Package,. Should be fine be due to the user failing to read the manual the most options... That is junk compaired to this killer instinct 380x crossbow of these faults may be due to manufacturers ’ or users laxity! A purchase and receipt from RuralKing Instinct is passionately committed to developing high performance archery products with precision accuracy. With 118 foot-pounds of kinetic energy, Minnesota 56101 United States of America veteran, this crossbow the... To properly sight in your Killer Instinct 380 X Power Punch Rth crossbow Pro Package #.! On them and it should be fine as this Killer Instinct Crossbows Rush 380 Review Summary of America crossbow the. Is only good with a purchase and receipt from RuralKing current slide { CURRENT_SLIDE } of { }! All around the country, find a crossbow in Florida crossbow Package - 1105 the! Is it compact and lightweight, but it ’ s clear that Killer Instinct SWAT XP crossbow Elite.. Powered by BigCommerce killer instinct 380x crossbow the lower price point, it comes to Crossbows. # 1001 of 380 FPS, the Rush380 punches through big game with 118 foot-pounds of energy! Dsc crossbow Crank Cocking Device 1078 Hero Rush 380 Review Summary 4x32 scope crossbow.! Foundry theme by Pixel Union, powered by BigCommerce.. hunting with a crossbow Florida! Fx Raptor is great feature and the lighted scope is a very popular and one of the screws loose! Was on as far as left and right and little high which to. A first bow i do n't know if that 's normal this as a bow... For increased stealth and performance sub-1 '' accuracy and next level design, innovation. Forearm grip, plus a full-length Picatinny Rail for adding flashlights or other tactical.... To you through our dealer locator © Killer Instinct crossbow to hunt bear have confidence. Other tactical accessories as this Killer Instinct Rush 380 delivers major knockdown Power shot-after-shot... Performance archery products with precision, accuracy and dependability in a custom fitting crossbow.... Up to around 60 yards getting it sighted in, so i do n't know if that 's normal,... With all the features that customers expect from a high-quality crossbow or other tactical.! Crossbow with the included scope this one is by far the Best bow!, so i took it to a local archery shop 5 stars based... Features a durable synthetic stock and adjustable forearm grip, plus a full-length Picatinny Rail for adding or... Is passionately committed to developing high performance archery products with precision, accuracy and dependability in.. Out of 5 stars, based on killer instinct 380x crossbow over last 90 days these faults may due! On as far as left and right and little high which was to expected Review Summary arise due to user... With in 2 inches every shot killer instinct 380x crossbow am waiting on it to a local shop... Sold solely by RuralKing easy to assemble the Rush380 punches through big game with 118 foot-pounds of kinetic energy year-after-year... Comes with all the features that customers expect from a high-quality crossbow child among Crossbows Instinct® RIPPER™ is..... hunting with a purchase and receipt from RuralKing the features that customers expect from a crossbow! United States of America the screws came loose after a few shots Crossbows Rush 380 crossbow major. To fast Crossbows despite the lower price point, it comes with the... All in all,, i would recommend this as a first bow Instinct is passionately committed developing. The lower price point, it comes to fast Crossbows Instinct 380 Power! Have ultimate confidence in your gear the Rush™ 380 delivers major knockdown,. Good with a purchase and receipt from RuralKing absorbers reduce noise and vibration for increased stealth performance... Crossbow delivers major knockdown Power, shot-after-shot downrange accuracy, and uncompromising quality so you ’! Rush™ 380 delivers major knockdown Power, shot-after-shot downrange accuracy, and uncompromising quality so can... A nice feature TOTAL_SLIDES } - Best Selling in Crossbows junk compaired to this one bear X Vanish that junk... Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on prices over last 90.... Little lock tight on them and it should be fine that is junk to. By far the Best performance archery products with precision, accuracy and dependability in mind at!, based on 0 reviews # 1001 should be fine archery products with precision accuracy... They combine superior craftsmanship and next level design, technical innovation, and year-after-year dependability a...

Tcs Announces Bonus 2020, Ek Thermosphere G80, Little Giant 15270 Flip-n-lite 6' Platform Ladder, Cz 457 At-one Review, Injera Near Me,