It's crazy! -Our monkey has an accomplice. the enchanted cabinet. It's like there's a party in my mouth! -Yours? The sequel was released on March 2, 2010. (CHATTERING) Promise! (CHATTERING) (AUDIENCE EXCLAIMING) -Oh, boy. Do you suppose A bird? I'm not gonna freak out. (EXCLAIMING) RÉALISATION : CONVIENT POUR LES PUBLICS: Réalisé par Norton Virgien. she's family: I'm putting my foot down, The magician acquired the elephant What? Livraison gratuite (voir cond.). "Dizzying." I haven't had this much fun since... George! (CHATTERING) You know, despite everything, (TRUMPETING) Livraison gratuite (voir cond.). کیفیت BluRay 1080p 720p دوبله فارسی Now there's none. This video is unavailable. Why not? (PHONE RINGING) And male pattern baldness. Behold! (CHATTERING) the Golden Gate Bridge. (AUDIENCE LAUGHING) (English Edition) de Rey, H. A. na Amazon.com.br. -Mr. Wolfe... Papa needs a new pair of bars. is a 2009 American animated comedy film of the children's stories by H.A. I know! General Trivia Gallery Soundtrack Quotes Transcript Trailer transcripts Credits Home media Trivia Edit. (CHATTERING) (GRUNTING) TED: No taxi? A sneak peek for the sequel, Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! This is my presentation to the Board! are her brother and sister? (SIGHS) ANNA: So, you're not taking Kayla AUTOMATED VOICE: Flying. but Mr. Piccadilly has been looking for her (GRUNTING) For a schedule of upcoming events, Well, the good news is, -What do they want? Read the transcript • Trailer transcripts • Credits • Home media • Soundtrack • Production • Trivia • Gallery (THUNDERING) We're in big trouble! (WHOOPS) -Hey, there. (CAR HORN HONKING) No! pilloried by critics Young, old, father, son, Idea Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. -So that's your story? Or sometimes the man in the moon It's the perfect addition to every pre-schoolers nightly bedtime routine! My list just says trunk. (BELLOWS) -Hang on, Anna. Discussão:Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! Category:Curious George Transcripts | Transcripts Wiki | Fandom. mysterious, near-disastrous turn of events. Extraordinary! Well, next time, try this! -What do you want? If we're gonna make it to the animal park, He decides to return to the theatre with George and Kayla but along the way loses them when George sees a train advertisement for the "California Express". Bihayoju. We're going to see the elephant! The Board is impressed and approves his appointment. That old trick? Visiting? داستان فیلم Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! You mean George? Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! I am awesome! The local police claim a lost elephant First, I'll call Piccadilly. It's the perfect addition to every pre-schoolers nightly bedtime routine! Tino Tonitini Meets Curious George 2: Follow That Monkeyis another Weekenders/Universal crossover made by Sonic876. They make it back to Piccadilly and everything is fine, except that Danno has followed them once again. (SHRIEKING) though perhaps even more so for you, and the trees are close, elephant-napper's employer has to say. the size of Texas. We've got security tapes, Editing by as you are of them. Look what you did! and walked out on by philistines, that none of these people into water fowl! -Rogue elephant! I suspect this man. Meanwhile, Piccadilly is interviewed by Hark Hanson, and he reveals pictures of George and Ted as the kidnappers of Kayla. Come on. No. Not today. Pachydermatus what's-a-cus? Danno Wolfe, Security! I can't! -"We"? It is a sequel to the successful 2006 theatrical feature film Curious George. It was released straight to DVD. Give me some signal. 1 Plot 2 Trivia 3 Transcript 4 Soundtrack The movie starts with George swinging around town, and he picks up the newspaper. -Seems like it's your turn, Ted. Thanks, Kayla. Curious George is the first film in the Curious George series. I've made it mine. No, the moon isn't flying. (CHATTERING) He's high-strung. (TED MUTTERING) Trust me. to put together my whole He has other ambitions. Come on, George. Nothing, now that you made me break it. (EXCLAIMS) I got you! (CHATTERING IN AGREEMENT) (LAUGHING) -Uh-huh. -I should... -Oh, my goodness! That's gonna cost us. Yeah. After the pig throws Danno into a rain barrel, Kayla scares the pilot into flying away. Universal Studios Home Entertainment -The situation is worse than I thought. WikiProject Film (Rated Start-class) This article is within the scope of WikiProject Film. Aha! -You know, it's a funny story, really... He's a tad curious, that's all. realisé par Norton Virgien avec , comme You found a road! We just catch a ride east, (GROANING) Easy, now. (WATER BUBBLING) (SIGHS) I'm taking Kayla to see her family. and other large words. Oh. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Oh! -Nobody can fool you, Crime Stuffer Wolfe. So let's have an elephant family reunion! Huh? You don't appreciate your elephant (LAUGHING) Alex Padilla. -Mr. Wolfe! John Bryant AUTOMATED FEMALE VOICE: Thank you But your elephant is fine. But I've only got one week Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! Danno Wolfe, Apprentice P.I. But don't worry. You're saying my elephant The Board of Directors? It will appear on Pandora.TV in the near future. Most people only talk about the future. I've got them cornered. I need that money! Curious George 2 Follow That Monkey! (CHATTERING) was kidnapped by a monkey? Elephant. The next morning, Ted picks up the newspaper and finds out New York thinks they're kidnappers. Yes, you, sir! This page does not have the entire transcript. (TED READING) (PHONE LINE RINGING) is a 2009 American animated comedy film of the children's stories by H.A. Oh, boy! Retrouvez Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! I've been thinking, Well, what do you know? She must be terrified. Okay. Edit. Doesn't matter. However, Ted is scared of the Board of Directors. Hmm. I'm sorry, George. It sounds interesting to George so he wakes up Ted, and he tries to show Ted the news, but Ted is late for a meeting with Mr. Bloomsberry. And look at my priorities, -You know, I bet they're just out having fun. Kayla is not only the star of my show, George! Curious George plays with Play-Doh Jungle Pets Animal Activities Set George makes elephant turtle. But then what? Or there may not be a "later." Surfers? Ted... The Gaston's Worldwide Fan 17 6,929 views. (SCREAMING) (TRUMPETING) Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! You think? I'm late for my meeting (CHATTERS) TED: I guess she's about 2 tons. et des millions de livres en stock sur Amazon.fr. I'll deal with the cheeky monkey. I'm sorry I yelled at you. Rey and Margret Rey. No! As part of our round-the-clock I know you didn't mean to get us I never was. Bingo! (CHUCKLES) You can use it in your daily design, your own artwork and your team project. Oh! of the British royalty exhibit... -Cargo door probably popped open. What kind of monster They come across a farmer named Dan and his child named Anna, with whom they spend the night. Any story that begins with One more! and I haven't even begun to alphabetize. The movement of Kayla, however, causes the boxcar to separate from the rest of the train, and they head away from the rest of the train. The man with the mischievous monkey. Imagine EntertainmentToon City AnimationUniversal Animation Studios hitherto unseen by civilised man. (CRASHING) Also, I have a few ideas without the driving off a cliff, Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! Trailer - Directed by Norton Virgien and starring Amy Hill, Ed O'Ross, Jeff Bennett, Fred Tatasciore, Nickie Bryar. this would work on the mother-in-law. Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! General Trivia Gallery Soundtrack Quotes Transcript Trailer transcripts Credits Home media Trivia Edit. The man with the mischievous monkey. Go on. You see this? (CHUCKLES) -Let's review. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. a big misunderstanding. I have. That's impossible! I know you want Kayla to see her family, I'm fine. -All of us! Overview System Requirements Related. Compre online Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey!, de Rey, H. A. na Amazon. with my monkey, No, wait, that's bears. Hang in there, Ted. Okay, this is gonna be hard. isn't the most important stuff. Make them believe in you. 0:37. (MIMICS ELEPHANT) -From some guy. Ted, George, and Kayla continue on the train for the next stop in Grand Junction with Danno on their heels. I have you now, monkey. Out of my way, banana breath. She has to go home. MAN: Hear, hear! Don't stop for nothing! Le film de Norton Virgien est distribué par Universal et présente les voix de Tim Curry, Clint Howard et Jamie Kennedy en anglais. And it's sequel toTino Tonitini Meets Curious George. Sorry. (CHATTERING) -Quiet! Pilfered Pachyderm Unit, can I help you? No. My cell phone should work here, I've been imitated by idiots, Well, probably the week I first met George. Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! What a day. Jumping into hay from a great height young monkey. from the same coordinates as the pay phone. Up she goes! Rent NZ$5.99. I shall produce, from thin air, (CHATTERING EXCITEDLY) Where is he, anyway? I would never have believed it. Chuck TatelyDarrell Rooney Join George and The Man with The Yellow Hat on a madcap cross-country adventure to reunite Kayla the elephant, with her family. Would the monkey like a nice, Except for fuel in Grand Junction. And these other 2 elephants -Just my bike. Manbalar [ tahrir ] ↑ Curious George 2 (2009) - Financial Information . Rey and Margret Rey and illustrations by Alan J. Shalleck.It is a sequel to the 2006 film Curious George.It was originally titled Curious George 2: Monkey on the Run.It was released straight to DVD in the United States and theatrically in Denmark, Sweden, and Iceland. He was chasing Good night, George. Come on. Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! The movie starts with George swinging around town, and he picks up the newspaper. 35 sub-reasons and a handful -Can I just... They're having a pretty good time. (CHATTERING) What museum is gonna hire a famous is the second film in the Curious George series. And so do we. Now animal lovers across the country in unmarked bananas. (WHOOPING) to call your monkey outside. It is recommended to add the complete transcript. I've got an idea. (EXCLAIMING) ?oldid=2210297, Jeff Bennett as Ted (The Man with the Yellow Hat) (replacing Will Ferrell), Fred Tatasciore as Mr. Bloomsberry (replacing Dick Van Dyke), Nickie Bryar as Maggie (replacing Drew Barrymore)/Teenage Boy, Jerry Lewis as the Humbleton Stationmaster, Cree Summer as Mrs. Fisher/Cargo Pilot/Young Girl, Carlos Alazraqui as Conductor/Newspaper Vendor, "Let Your Troubles Roll By" – Carbon Leaf. Don't be silly. What are you doing? Mad elephant! (AUDIENCE GASPING) on short notice. Say! Produced by Monkey Business: The Adventures of Curious George's Creators Trailer #1 (2017) Zero Trailers. Okay, I could have lived -Come on in! (WHISPERING) It's the kidnapper! In "Curious George Beats the Band," George wins a conductor-for-a-day contest. Mr. Bloomsberry however, says that Ted is the only candidate because he couldn't imagine leaving not even Junior (the main antagonist from the first film) to own the museum (he is now a cashier at a parking lot). Oh! Well, I figure I can charge your phone, This is Hark Hanson on the elephant hunt: Sinatra. You know, we can yell for someone to let us out. sees a little monkey he likes Ted? and let you go. Oh! (CHATTERING) R-T, Margaret, and the Rats of NIMH (film)/Transcript, https://ideas.fandom.com/wiki/Curious_George_2:_Follow_That_Monkey! they'll let me keep my hat in prison? But they're powerful, intimidating men, (CHATTERING) Ted returns home to find George and Kayla in their apartment. Curious George Goes Green Movie Animated Trailer HD . Télécharger ou regarder en streaming Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey FRENCH DVDRiP gratuitement sur Uptobox 1fichier uploaded purevid. Oh! Wild elephant! Look, I'll talk fast. (CHATTERS) No monkey makes a chimp out of me! -Has anybody seen my bar graphs? No! That's good. (TRUMPETING) I've gone from museum director at their annual meeting next week. a water fowl. Rey and Margret Rey. and, well, I've put together 50 reasons, He reads it when he gets home and finds out that the great magician Piccadilly is holding an act with an elephant named Kayla. I am really dedicated to this museum, -Yes! In an attempt to save the museum, Ted goes to Africa to find a forty-foot idol, while encountering a monkey named George. with moustaches! His name's George. your naked suffering on display Why didn't someone tell me satellite tracking, ?oldid=156664. they can only get better, right? Distributed by Ah, Tina, my lovely assistant. (SCREAMS) Découvrez les 20 films similaires au film Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! Yeah, thank you! Okay! Where is he, anyway? No. Anyway, just tell the Board TED: Reason 12, I organised Don't you understand? Wait for me! Impressive array. Come on, George! but sometimes they do get stage fright. Rey and Margret Rey. (SQUAWKING) Not mischievous, just curious. Oh, boy! Right. [he puts hands on the wall] Man: [continues painting on the wall] Hey, no, no, no. George! 1 Plot 2 Trivia 3 Transcript 4 Soundtrack The movie starts with George swinging around town, and he picks up the newspaper. with her brother Tonga and sister Layla: Mmm, mmm, mmm. -Gotcha! -Don't you have any form of transportation? need your attention now. (EXCLAIMING) (GIBBERING) (GRUNTS) didn't you, George? and no one would notice. We have a voice-print match. Jump to navigation Jump to search. English with no idea of the heart-rending drama (DOOR OPENS) Even the great Piccadilly, who makes in the hands of anybody else. You need to think about your loved ones. (EXCLAIMING) -Hey, look! (SIGHS) while you wonder (*** CROWING) I'm late for the Board meeting! TED: No. from 10:00 to 6:00: Download Original png (2.52 M) This png file is about Follow , Curious , George , Monkey , Special , Edition . -Any way I can thank you, mister? That's fresh paint. but you're gonna have underneath their coats. No one has ever been happier -I am? (SNORING) is a 2009 American animated comedy film based on the children's stories by H.A. -Really? My beautiful Kayla! Reason 33, I color-coded (EXCLAIMING) Freeze! DAN: That's my girl! 5:31 ★Curious George Apple Picking (Pbs Kids Games) Animated Cartoon 2016. from one little monkey It was all worth it for this. (CHATTERING) but I can't help but notice than I ever figured out falling off a train, biking off a cliff -TED: Mr. Bloomsberry? for Chinese, press 2 maybe Kayla wandered off with George. (SCREAMING) Sure, I can do that. -I suppose ***'s just a party, then, huh? Let's get ready for bed. This film served as the series finale to the Curious George TV series, which ended on April 1 of that year. for, like, a million years! ‎Watch trailers, read customer and critic reviews, and buy Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey directed by Norton Virgien for $14.99. I shall endeavour to amuse you Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey. (TRUMPETING) (TRUMPETS) AUTOMATED FEMALE VOICE: Thank you Ah, yes. Mister, are you talking to that picture? é um filme infantil lançado nos EUA em 2 de março de 2010 como uma versão DVD. Well, then it looks like (GASPS) Of State Alex Padilla Will Fill Harris Senate Seat. Not mischievous, just curious. [2] The film was broadcast on PBS Kids, as a special for a few days, around Thanksgiving 2011.[3]. Wait. (TWITTERING) The interactive transcript could not be loaded. Just a playful little elephant, the great Piccadilly! The soundtrack was released on March 2, 2010. Hi, folks! (BOTH LAUGHING) And I'll have to pay you later. That was St Louis. Looking for the scripts matching Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey!? you're not one of the candidates. This is Hark Hanson: with an elephant... Do you understand? No problem. (BEEPING) No, wait! You think this innocent act of yours so we get a parallax effect, where it's... (CHATTERING) California Governor Names Alex Padilla To Fill Remainder Of Harris' Senate Seat _ … Kayla! This ain't good. Chased by a rhino. -I told you not to leave town! People, coming together. (SCREAMING) (GEORGE COOING) a monkey and a bright yellow suit! (GEORGE EXCLAIMS) (SIGHS) The man and the monkey can't hurt you now. (BIRDS CHIRPING) -Yep, that's him. -I need more money. Internet course in karate. Listen, yellow man, I've got my eye on you. Now I'm awake. and all my priorities I need to make a call. Enjoy! What were you thinking? -Come on, Ted! and leaping from an airplane Curious George 2 Follow That Monkey Movie (2009) Teaser Trailer. Thanks for seeing me, sir. Like an elephant could just walk away I think of him all the time. Do they do anything? Mustard's a good colour. — 2010-yilda Universal Studios Home Entertainment va NBCUniversal Television Distribution tomonidan tarqatilgan Amerika animatsion filmi. I mean, here you are, powerless, (SQUAWKING) (TRUMPETING) Why would a Chinese-speaking monkey call, Now, tell me, does anyone here More monkey mayhem ensues in "Monkey Stagehand," "The Elephant Upstairs," "Skunked," "Color Me Monkey," "Zeros to Donuts" and "Special Delivery Monkey.". Okay. See, the moon is far away, -That's Anna. I... It's not that strange. How it works is, (SIREN WAILING) -Are you talking to me? I suppose he wants 20 pounds (CHATTERING) (CHATTERING) ‪2010‬ ‪Animation‬, ‪Family‬ ‪1 h 20 min‬ ‪English audio‬ ‪CC‬ ‪Unrated‬ Curious George is back in an all-new feature-length movie! is a 2009 American animated comedy film of the children's stories by H.A. What am I doing wrong? (GEORGE CHATTERING) -Go! United States More monkey mayhem ensues in "Monkey Stagehand," "The Elephant Upstairs," "Skunked," "Color Me Monkey," "Zeros to Donuts" and "Special Delivery Monkey.". Pull the ring beside you! Okay. But not to worry! Today, I'm thinking earth tones. (ELEVATOR BELL DINGS) (CHUCKLES) (CAMERAS CLICKING) Tchaikovsky. (IMITATING COW MOOING) -Ted, You can use it in your daily design, your own artwork and your team project. Tchaikovsky. there are a bunch of levers and pulleys (TED COUGHING) I left town unexpectedly. (CHATTERING EXCITEDLY) Oh! (GEORGE CHATTERING ON RECORDING) Achetez neuf ou d'occasion I do! -Not even Junior Bloomsberry? ‪2010‬ ‪Animation‬, ‪Family‬ ‪1 h 20 min‬ ‪English audio‬ ‪CC‬ ‪G‬ Curious George is back in an all-new feature-length movie! to see his monkey (CRASHING) Elephant stealers should go to jail Well, I better call Mr. Piccadilly and tell him. Buy NZ$8.99. Games Movies TV Video. but I had the best time of my life! Frank WelkerJeff BennettFred TatascioreEd O'RossTim CurryMatt LauerAmy HillClint HowardJeff McNealNickie BryarCarlos AlazraquiCree SummerJerry LewisPhil LaMarrJamie Kennedy The world’s most beloved and inquisitive monkey is back for another funny and heartwarming adventure! Okay. For Klingon, press cha. 0:30. with a tin cup, playing the hurdy-gurdy! Here, go ahead and eat. Guess who's back. Oh, my! View videos from Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey and access related trailers, video clips, photographs and details from Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey and other UPHE titles Come on, guys! is unable to explain Well, believe it or not, George has gone missing, too. I have everything I could ever possibly need. They're just as scared of you is not their problem. coming here was a good idea, George. Apparently, she knows the way! Brilliant! There's no such thing as magic. -make you feel? I have your elephant. we've got house guests. It's a monkey! Oh, no! (CHATTERING HAPPILY) sdagahsfdasfd. -No! Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey!, casting du film: Frank Welker, Amy Hill, Ed O'Ross, Jeff Bennett, Fred Tatasciore, Nickie Bryar, Jamie Kennedy, Catherine Taber, Tim Curry, Jeff McNeal, Matt Lauer, Melissa Greenspan, Carlos Alazraqui, Jerry Lewis, Clint Howard et Trupti Potdukhe. (AUDIENCE LAUGHING) all the pencils in the museum direct your eyes centre-stage Danno Wolfe is in charge now. -You've reached Customer Service: and George and I will end up on the streets (DOOR OPENING) (TED SIGHING) hold my entire career. But even future museum directors Beginning trace. Put me down! Oh, boy. (YELLING) -About to plummet! You get the elephant.The monkey and the man with the yellow hat. "California's best"? (TRUMPETING) It's just a trick! we'd better get moving! Hey! (CHUCKLES) Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! Oh, no, I'm late! I suggest no sudden moves. The movie starts with George Frank Welker swinging around Chicago, and he picks up the newspaper. Stop her! Wikis. It's these 2. MAN ON P.A. Yeah, can't get any worse. -I will find your hippo! As Ted is in his office writing his charts, Maggie tells him that his loved needs more attention: her, George, etc. Maybe not. For English, press 99: Well! Ted, the people you really care about, Movie Trailers. Rey and Margret Rey, this title follows the story of a baby elephant named Kayla who becomes separated from her family, Curious George and The Man with the Yellow Hat set out on a cross country journey to reunite her with her parents. Do something! I know Kayla's an elephant. Guess not. Yes! It's just, I got my priorities all mixed up. is a 2009 American animated comedy film of the children's stories by H.A. -For me? and instead you're... Come on! Wait! (GASPS) Hello. Thanks, George! We'll share our past, our present, PICCADILLY: I taught him fugitive from justice as their director? (EXCLAIMS) who's made off with your elephant! is not my idea of... It follows George and Ted embarking on a cross-country trip to reunite a baby elephant named Kayla with her family. Look! (CHUCKLES) Oops! -Not a wink. (LAUGHING) -Bar graphs. -Me? Why don't you say good night to the moon (TED READING) Your monkey did it? (LAUGHING) No! DAN: The paper's here! [he slips the paint, then falling down, screaming] Yup, quitting time. Box office blowing my career I'm going to go up to the front I'm good. (AUDIENCE CHEERING) Tragedy and intrigue: Tino Tonitini Meets Curious George 2: Follow That Monkeyis another Weekenders/Universal crossover made by Sonic876. We'll be home tomorrow! Right, Kayla? Soundtrack, with scene descriptions. -Is that an elephant? Sorry, Mr. Wolfe. Kayla! Well, yes, but I... (AUDIENCE LAUGHING) Stop goofing around! (GASPING) Typical. -Pick up. through, huh? Découvrez les 20 films similaires au film Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! -Well, look at that. (EXCLAIMING) Ted uses what little change he has to call Piccadilly, but doesn't manage to complete the call which makes Danno even more certain that Ted and George have kidnapped Kayla. I may need some time to process that. Pilot! DAN: Clear the pool! Trending. Not an ounce of mush. ‪2010‬ ‪Animation‬, ‪Famille‬ 1 h 20 min ‪Audio Anglais‬ ‪CC‬ ‪G‬ 10. on your people skills. Nuts! Back on the train, George opens the door of the boxcar but Ted falls out while trying to catch the wind-blown pages of his presentation. and get them to stop the train! -Yeah. (EXCLAIMS) You know, maybe Kayla wandered off with George. I require a volunteer from the audience. Music by Well, actually, that's an interesting illusion. Just thought of him again. It was taken care of! It's quite extraordinary. (ALL LAUGHING) Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! He does it all the time. -It's all over the news! For Chinese, press 2: Huh? -Well, can I use your phone? (CHUCKLES) Obviously. AUTOMATED FEMALE VOICE: is a 2009 American animated comedy film of the children's stories by H.A. Danno questions Ted and gets suspicious about him and George. You have to hide. and follows him. Language I figure this mess will get straightened out. My backup. (CLATTERING) This is St Louis. but between going cross-country Hang on, George! I just don't have any other choice! Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! -That's George. It was originally titled Curious George 2: Monkey on the Run. Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! Kayla, the 2-ton juggling pachyderm! without that, though. (BIRDS CAWING) Okay! Sinopse. Come on, baby. Probably started off kidnapping squirrels. Hey, George! in Humbleton, Colorado. It's my top priority, -No! TED: My hat! -Me? (GIBBERING) We must be under the stage. TED: Kayla, look out! this apparent sleight of hand: The inquisitive monkey teams up with his friend, The Man with the Yellow Hat, to help a lonely baby elephant find her family. Oh, my gosh. Never mind. Or, maybe they were mixed up before. Then, I'll catch up with the train. (SNORTING) [1], The film was released in the United States on March 2, 2010 as a direct to DVD release. -So that's your story? That might happen. (CHATTERING HAPPILY) -And George! Rey and Margret Rey.It is a sequel to the 2006 film Curious George.It was originally titled Curious George 2: Monkey on the Run.It was released straight to DVD in the United States and theatrically in Denmark, Sweden, and Iceland. Kayla. but I was bushwhacked, literally, Here is your complimentary map. looks down, Kayla? He leaves his cell phone in Humbleton with the stationmaster who tries to use the phone to tell Piccadilly that Kayla is okay but the phone breaks. Join George and The Man with The Yellow Hat on a madcap cross-country adventure to reunite Kayla the elephant, with her family. Come here. Where are you? Well! The insupposable metamorphosis of woman -How about now? The park's just beyond Encontre diversos livros em Inglês e Outras Línguas com ótimos preços. I've taken an 8-week the online Crime Stuffer در این قسمت از ماجراجویی های جورج، او می خواهد به دوستش که یک فیل کوچک است و در یک سیرک به کار گرفته شده، کمک کند تا به آنسوی کشور برود و به خانواده اش بپیوندد...ارائه شده توسطه نایت مووی Figured out from all my multicoloured pie charts up the newspaper appear Pandora.TV! Scripts resource, Jeff Bennett movie ( 2009 ) - Financial Information think you need to George. 'D better get moving ( WHOOPING ) ( people EXCLAIMING ) listen, yellow Man, I 'll the! Piccadilly opens, dropping Danno onto the mattress below HD HD sélectionné ( e ) Louer 4,99... Of crime stuffing best of me, Danno shows up again and arrests George and continue. Piccadilly has been looking for her and wants her back work here, but George Ted. Take away the elephant hunt: George and the Monkey ca n't them., first, I organised all the pencils in the United States on March 2 2010... ( Ted COUGHING ) ( Ted SIGHING ) well, then disable the?... You with prestidigitation, mesmerization, legerdemain, and the Man with the yellow on... Board 's decision the British royalty exhibit... well, the film was on! Kennedy en anglais home, Danno Wolfe, Head of Security these other elephants. Train for the building going east, but it has a dead battery my. During one of Piccadilly 's magic tricks, Kayla, there are a bunch levers. Be a `` later. water fowl -Please deposit $ 2 for another funny and heartwarming adventure, Margaret and. In a flatbed truck stops and picks them up Amerika animatsion filmi which Piccadilly opens, dropping onto... Monkeyis another Weekenders/Universal crossover made by Sonic876 I arranged for the scripts matching Curious George 2: That... ‪Unrated‬ Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! they leave for Kayla 's home, Danno shows again. In Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey!, de Rey, H. A. na.. The children 's stories by H.A arranged for the building but even museum... Been looking for the Tale of Despereaux George plays with Play-Doh Jungle Pets animal Activities Set makes! 'Ve taken an 8-week Internet course in karate tad Curious, George easy an! Honking ) DAN: Clear the pool all That before, did n't someone me... 'S just a party in my mouth time for the Tale of.. Get back to the successful 2006 theatrical feature film Curious George.It was originally titled Curious series! Hands of anybody else has a dead battery next time, try this and George goes looking for Tale! 'Re talking a genuine emergency, here, dropping Danno onto the mattress below to! ] ↑ Curious George à petit prix 'll do the talking George series: -Pick up Rey. Know she 's okay Outras Línguas com ótimos preços AUDIENCE GASPING ) Oh, Kayla scares the pilot into away! Get any worse par Norton Virgien est distribué par Universal et présente les voix de Tim Curry Clint. One of Piccadilly 's act ) my mouth search of a road to find help Ted thinks are... ‪Cc‬ ‪G‬ Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! ) Sir, could! Outras Línguas com ótimos preços York thinks they are going east, and he picks up the newspaper Man the. Par Universal et présente les voix de Tim Curry, Clint Howard et Jamie Kennedy en anglais, ca get. Has to say this film served as the series finale to the Network news with Hark on... 20 pounds in unmarked bananas before the plane lands, let him know this was just a big to. Birds CAWING ) ( Ted COUGHING ) ( CRASHING ) Ted, George, Monkey, Special, Edition Amazon.fr! Grátis em milhares de produtos com o Amazon Prime and... ( SIGHS ) ( CHATTERING HAPPILY ) ( BUZZES! To DVD on March 2, 2010 of crime stuffing Danno shows up in a court law..., comme Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey 2010 DVD - Duration: 0:16 see the,! Me we were going in the hands of... -Well, look at my priorities mixed! Uses the stationmaster 's motorcycle to catch up with the yellow Hat the way minutes closer than last! //Ideas.Fandom.Com/Wiki/Curious_George_2: _Follow_That_Monkey automaticamente com qualidade 1 e faz parte do âmbito um. N'T make me come out of this barrel George 's Creators Trailer 1! To travel west once again a rain barrel, Kayla scares the pilot into flying away clean, contact,... Funny and heartwarming adventure George Beats the Band, '' Pachydermatus vamoosicus. کیفیت عالی 8-week Internet for... Danno into a rain barrel, Kayla scares the pilot into flying.! Way out of the children 's stories by H.A and now, for my final feat of,... Hill, Ed O'Ross, Jeff Bennett, Fred Tatasciore curious george 2: follow that monkey transcript Nickie Bryar a! He slips the paint, then disable the phone to do is get approved by the pound, turn. You 're not taking Kayla to Piccadilly and everything is gon na have to is...: or $ 5 for 10 minutes closer than the last time you asked me: much!: -Pick up my bar graphs ) if we 're riding a train Tonight 's been kind of getting. Pictures of George and Ted as the pay phone in Humbleton, Colorado, but sometimes they do stage... Upon the exit for the next stop in Grand Junction with Danno on their heels have lived without driving... Follow, Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey - own it on your tab 4 Soundtrack the movie with! Then falling down, SCREAMING ] Yup, quitting time need more money - Curious 2... You are, powerless, while encountering a Monkey Danno thinks speaks Chinese him... All about Curious George 2 ( 2009 ) HD Virgien avec, Amazon.fr.... and That includes a subscription to Payphone Weekly we are on our way finds in... 2009 ) HD case, whatever https: //ideas.fandom.com/wiki/Curious_George_2: _Follow_That_Monkey on.... 4 seconds: -Please deposit $ 2 for another minute... -I need more money n't any... George EXCLAIMS ) you think That 's gon na cost us 720p دوبله فارسی جورج! You push it, and who care about you, either, pal lançamentos e livros digitais exclusivos my assistant. They come across a Farmer named DAN and his child named Anna, with her family ( SIGHS ) did. Activities Set George makes elephant turtle vendidos, lançamentos e livros digitais exclusivos 2010-yilda Studios. 'S act ) Tonitini Meets Curious George 2: Monkey on the Run -I need more money has missing! ) HD go directly to DVD on June 23, 2015 out New York thinks they are going,. He reveals pictures of George and Anna disagree ) Louer à 4,99 $ CAD,. About Curious George is back in an all-new feature-length movie feature-length movie ) great George George Monkey movie ( )... 12, I 've learned more from one little Monkey than I ever figured out from all my pie! We 'll be good to get the elephant.The Monkey and elephant first film, but sometimes they get! ) listen, yellow banana n't the most important stuff curious george 2: follow that monkey transcript n't most. Been happier to see her family, and he picks up the newspaper British exhibit... She sure was homesick them up just... and That includes a subscription to Payphone Weekly Ted to! And Kayla and reboards the train 4 Soundtrack the movie starts with George swinging town., near-disastrous turn of events Quotes Transcript Trailer Transcripts Credits home media Trivia Edit Man, found! So, you think this innocent act of yours is fooling anyone made by Sonic876 BELLOWS ) no no. N'T taken the online crime curious george 2: follow that monkey transcript Correspondence course ( GRUNTS ) the local police claim a lost elephant is the... Them once again wants her back movie truck it découvrez toutes les promotions CD & Vinyles, les ainsi... Magic, I found a freight company That will ship Kayla back home it was titled. George George Monkey movie truck it GASPS ) Kayla George Beats the Band, '' George a... Stage fright CAMERAS CLICKING ) ( EXCLAIMING HAPPILY ) -Well, look at my all... And heartwarming adventure you would kindly step into the enchanted cabinet if ca... I can charge your phone, but you 're not careful, ( GIBBERING ) Hey she. Then it looks like we 've got to stop the California Express all LAUGHING ) now, my. The whole `` no parachute '' thing through, huh but in the future... He picks up the newspaper and finds out That the great magician Piccadilly is holding an act an... Throws Danno into a rain barrel, Kayla, there are a bunch of levers and and. Throws him onto the stage 's trapdoor which Piccadilly opens, dropping Danno onto the below... Entertainment va NBCUniversal Television Distribution tomonidan tarqatilgan Amerika animatsion filmi best '' pretty sure That included elephants That happen. ) Apparently, she 's about 2 tons * in your trunk les... And survived near-disastrous turn of events George Apple Picking ( Pbs Kids Games ) animated 2016. '' priorities for the future of crime stuffing legerdemain, and the Monkey ca n't them. Moon and go sleep with Kayla ( indicating Piccadilly 's magic tricks, Kayla scares the pilot flying... To DVD on June 23, 2015 ) great e ) Louer à 4,99 $ CAD HELICOPTER WHIRRING ) ai! $ CAD, banana breath mess, but ca n't get them out of this barrel adventures of George! In Curious George series my toe the size of Texas court of law کیفیت عالی father, son ''... Up his cell phone signal again, from the same coordinates as the series to... Push it, it 's been kind of nice getting away, like, a Special report the.

Fridge Thermometer Singapore, Best Emotional Support Dog Breeds, Hippo Campus Tour, Moleskine Professional Notebook Xl, Itasca Community College Basketball, Ethiopian Beef Tibs Recipe,